Customized Real-World Experience for University Students
Elevation Corporate Health offers internship opportunities at many of our locations across the country. We customize each experience based on the length of the internship and the goals of each intern. Our program brings the classroom lessons to real-world experience and training.
The core curriculum includes many aspects of corporate fitness and wellness, including:
- Fitness assessments
- Exercise prescription and programming
- Wellness programming
- Incentive programs
- Group Exercise
- Recreation Management
- Personal training
- Elevation Internet-based technologies
- Elevation Capstone project
- Administration and management
particular areas of interest based on your individual goals.
We attract students who are friendly, outgoing, customer-service oriented, highly motivated, and want to pursue a career in the fitness/wellness/health promotion arena. Eligibility requirements for an internship with Elevation include:
- Currently pursuing a degree in fitness or similar health-related field
- Status as a junior or senior
- Possession of current CPR certifications
- Ability to work a minimum of 120 hours over the course of the internship (comprised of a minimum of 20 hours/week and over a minimum of 6 weeks)
We offer a stipend based on the length of the internship. Interested and qualified individuals should download the following Internship application and apply. To begin the internship process, please complete the application below and email the application and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.