Join Our Team!
All of our Elevation Coaching Certification Programs require participants to have a background in exercise science, health promotion, psychology or a study of the human sciences. All Coaching certifications are 8-week comprehensive programs that blends face-to-face, telephonic and online training.
Our highly popular Coaching Certification and Specialty Coaching Programs are offered throughout the year in various locations across the country to accommodate the demand.
Don’t Just Take Our Word for It… listen to our Coaches!
- “The Elevation Coaching Certification was such a great experience and something that I didn’t know much about going into. I learned so many different ways to communicate with others one-on-one that I never thought possible. It is such an amazing feeling to know that you are helping someone make changes to get their life moving in a positive direction. I am very excited to move forward with this by offering coaching to the members at my fitness center as well as other places throughout my community!” -Katelyn
- “Elevation Coaching provides the content and practical experience needed to be an effective Coach. Even after the certification, they stay by your side to help build clientele, continuing education opportunities, and connect you to a network of talented coaches. You will not find a better coaching certification program for a more reasonable price.” -Lorin
- “I really enjoyed the Elevation Coaching Certification. I believe that the certification was very thorough. I came out feeling confident in the coaching process and ready to take on clients!” -Nicole
Yes, we have specialty coaching certifications!
- Nutrition Coaching Certification
- Exercise Coaching Certification
- WellBaby Coaching Certification